Thursday, February 18, 2010

Testimonial: Slip Disc

Kavita; a Uniten student is one of my husband's rowing athlete. She was diagnosed with slip disc for the past 1 years, and she had to rest from any competition since then. Her left leg felt numb and at times she had to walk limping.

My husband who is the rowing coach introduced the Alpha Lipid to her a few weeks back. She did asked her physician about consuming the Alpha Lipid and was given a GO.

After a week consuming Alpha Lipid as her morning breakfast, we sent her a sms follow up.
Here's her reply.

Hi sir. So far its working great. No side effects for me. Kurang limping dah and boleh rasa ada energy in my left leg. 

Praise to God for this Alpha Lipid has proven to help many people.
In this case, my husband got his athlete back into his team and Kavitha, she'll be able to start training and play her favourite sports again.

So for those out there who still looking for alternative treatment for your illness, give me a call and i'll be happy to assist you with Alpha Lipid. :)